Wednesday, August 12, 2009

To paint or not to paint....

So...I'm a girl, in case you were wondering. And I like to get my nails done....always have. Since having kids though, I havn't really done it. A: I don't want to spend the money, and 2: I just can't talk myself into going.

So I think to myself, I'm artistic....my nails grow long and strong quickly...there's no reason I need fake nails and there's no reason I can't do my nails myself. So, I looked up how to paint my nails the right way, and I've been practicing. I can now do my nails well enough that a paint job will last me a week or 2 without chipping. So now I'm getting into the creative and adding embellishments.

Here's an example of my new skill-in-progress of self mani-pedi's, my favorite so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment